Monday, 12 June 2017

And Yet Another

Here is another of those cards I gave my friend.

This is another card made from snippets. The card base is made with a heavy weight sheet of  12x12 wood grain paper that I cut in half to make two cards. The dotted paper is VOS  (very old stash). It is ten years old or maybe even more, as it was a snippet from a scrapbook I made of Little Miss C when she was a toddler.

The tree, flowers, scalloped mat, banner and sentiment tag were all cut from snippets quite some time ago. I like to do things like this with snippets and file them away for future use.


I used a pre coloured image (Hobby House methinks...but not sure) and highlighted it with a clear Wink Of Stella pen. I added a little WOS to the flower petals too. A few teensy diamonds on the flowers and this card was done!

Since there are so many snippets on this card, I am taking it over to Di's challenge, Pixies Crafty Workshop.

Recipe:

Card - hand cut from a heavy weight 12x12 VOS scrapbook page in my stash
DP - snippet of 12x12 DP so VOS that I do not remember the manufacturer
Card Stock - snippets of pink and kraft card from my stash
Die Cuts - Memory Box tree and banner; Impression Obsession tag; Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle.
Punch - Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch
Image - from my stash...I think it is a Hobby House image
Sentiment stamps - tiny acrylic alphabet stamps from my stash
Bling - diamonds from my stash
Glimmer - Wink Of Stella pen

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - must use snippets.

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the wood grain paper and your pink details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely summery card this is and a great use of your snippets and VOS. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the image, the papers and the fun flowers on the tree. This is a wonderful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maureen, what a pretty card, I love the image and your colours, beautifully designed too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card design. Great colors and fun image too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, what a great use of snippets. I love the tree with those teeny blossoms x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maureen,
    what a wonderful card and your design is awesome and very lovely.
    Beautiful image and that ree is spectacular.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super summery card, I love the colours and papers used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and a great way to use up some old stash and snippets. I like the little flowering tree. Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me this message...Your comments make my day!