Thursday 31 March 2011

March Counterfeit Kit...Wildflower Add-On Kit

Whew! Finally got my camera card problems sorted.  Apparently size does matter as my camera can't read the card correctly if it is over 2 GB!

Here is my interpretation of the Wildflowers add-on kit.  The sheet music is from a little shop in my Mom's small town. I picked up some band and choir books from the 50's, 70's and 80's for a buck apiece. Lucky for me, there were some song titles that had to do with flowers. The doily and the little child ephemera was found at the same shop...I think I paid around 25 cents each. What a score.
The envelopes were just some old, long, cream coloured ones I picked up at a garage sale. I just cut them with a border punch. 

I will be using this add-on kit mainly for the flower beds and landscaping up at the resort where we keep our 5th wheel.   Pretty well all this months kit is to scrapbook our camping, fishing, swimming and relaxing times with family and friends, while we are up there.  I like the fact that it will all co-ordinate with the Back to the Woods theme.


No comments: