Monday 21 March 2011

March Counterfeit Kit

 Had some camera issues and couldn't post my March Counterfeit Kit up till now.  I have to say I had a really hard time putting this kit together.  It is hard enough to sort through the stash looking for one type of paper, cardstock etc.  Trying to pull papers for all these different add-on kits gave my ever lovin, concussed pea brain, a big, fat headache. teehee
 
 I gave up trying to pull them all and decided to tackle them one by one. So far have I have managed to take photos of my main kit and 2 add-on kits.  More add-on kits to follow as I am still having pesky camera card troubles.

Here is my Into The Woods main kit.  Lots of camping layouts are in my future. You can just see a bit of Kraft cardstock in the bottom right corner. I plan to use lots of Kraft on these layouts.  I  have added some log stamps and a bit of ribbon from my stash but can't redo the photos yet.  I included some little chipboard critters. We have a couple of squirrels that hang out in the big tree on our lot and have a beaver family at the marina, so hopefully these will suit those layouts.

Next is my interpretation of Sunny Clearing.  Again this will be used on camping layouts from our RV at the lake. Can't wait to use these vibrant, pretty papers. Finally found a use for those yellow doillies!
 
I took some liberties with Mossy Knoll...Spring, summer and Fall, we camp, boat, lay about the pool, soak up the sun and have plenty of outdoor fun. My next add-on reflects this camping theme...

 Off to sort out a new memory card tomorrow so I can post my other add-on kits.

9 comments:

Margie said...

I love your kits! And how great that you already have ideas for using it!

Lisa said...

i love your colorful kits. Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Beautiful kits! Well done! xoxo

Geri said...

Don't stress on getting it perfect! I love your kit and think you will have a lot of fun creating with it.

Kim Strother said...

I love the wood grain labels in you kit! Who makes them? And I agree with Geri- don't stress over the kit, it's suppose to be fun! Just pick the first paper you see and like and go with it.

scrappymo! said...

Kim - I am not sure who makes those labels as i have had them for well over 5 years. (hanging my head in shame)
I love a bargain and always check out the clearane bins at my LSS. I picked up those woodgrain labels in several colours (pink included) and I think I paid 50 or maybe 75 cents.
I just checked my kit to see if the brand name was on the back or at the bottom but alas nada...

hilde janbroers said...

great kits!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like a great kit. i am sure you will have fun using it!

thanks so much for visiting my blog (siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com) today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. I truly appreicate it. I would be honored if you stopped by again sometime or even signed up to follow and i will do the same. thanks- mary pat

Queen T said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog - your welcome to scraplift my page and no need to credit me, sharing pages and ideas is all part of blogging and posting - happy scraping :)