Thursday 31 March 2011

Babbling brooks and fishing tales- March Counterfeit Kit add-on Updated embellies


Babbling brooks lead to dreams of rainbow trout, steelhead, sockeye salmon...DH loves to fish and go       boating. My "In The Woods" Kit will be used for our times in the woods up at the lake. I have 3 years of     boating photos taken in the old boat to catch up on (YIKES!!!). The new boat will be delivered this month. I think it about time to get the old ones into layouts.

Last year DH and SIL caught a huge rainbow trout. ..I  think it was 27 inches.  I will imortalize those fish photos into layouts with this add-on.  We have a photo of  the fish beside a tape measure, I think I will use the little blue grid flags to record the weight and  length.  I  am really looking forward to scrapping with this kit.  

Still having camera card troubles...will post the fishing embellishments tomorrow after yet another trip back to the camera store   

*****Finally******The Fishing/Boating Embellies for my Kit...                                                                                                                                

3 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Awesome!!! I love the feel of this kit. Super fun. xoxo

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the details on this layout. How perfect for fishing!

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous kit.