Friday 4 March 2011

Addicted to flowers!


Oh my gosh, I am getting addicted to making counterfeit  flowers....

I have my neighbour addicted as well!  This is a good thing though...it means we can go to the fabric stores together and buy .02 of a metre of all sorts of fabric and then divide it up when we get home. 

We are definitely a pair of flower fanatics...

Here are some of my recent creations.  I know, I know, I need to learn to use the camera...I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash...hope you can see past the flash problem. Even though I know it sounds corny, I love them.
 




















Tell me what you think!

I can already envision layouts I would use them on.  The reds and pinks are earmarked for my February Counterfeit Challenge Kit. The plain aqua flowers are for a wedding album I am working on and the black and aqua are going to be used on sympathy cards.

Hope you enjoyed the peek.

 Tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

They came out perfectly! You should be proud of yourself! And YEAH for you for starting a blog!

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Pam said...

Please, do a tutorial! I love these! Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Great job on the blog, it looks great. The flowers look great, thanks for getting me addicted. \now i just need to find the time to make them.

Mad for Paper said...

Hi and welcome to the blogging world. I just started mine earlier in the month. I chose the same background as you. I did The Counterfeit kit challenge for the first time this month too. I just love it. Aren't their tutorials great. I just bought some organza and can't wait to make some flowers. Yours are gorgeous.
TFS
Ang

ms.schwiet said...

I love making flowers. It's so relaxing and I always get this sense of "wow I did that"

Madeline said...

Your homemade flowers are gorgeous!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful fabric flowers! Love them, expecially the red with black borders, I think they are just perfect for valentine day and love cards!